Thursday 18 April 2013

Second Monthly Assessment..

Hi my dear lil kidzz.. =)
Time flies so fast isn't it?
So now we're reaching the end of April..
And definitely we're our Second Monthly Assessment as well.. >_<

So how's your preparation?
I hope that all of you starts doing your revision by now before its too late, ok??
So, today once again I want to remind you the dates and time of assessment, and the topics that are covered for your upcoming assessment next week..

P3
Wednesday (24 April 2013)
12.00 - 1.00 p.m
Topics:
Chapter 3 : World of The Material
Chapter 4 : The Circle of Life

P4
Wednesday (24 April 2013)
9.00 - 10.00 a.m
Topics:
 Chapter 1 : Matter (I-Science)
Chapter 2 : Water (I-Science)
Chapter 3 :  Living Things Need Air (I-Science)

P5
Tuesday (23 April 2013)
9.00 - 10.00 a.m
Topics:
 Chapter 2 : Cell (I-Science)
Chapter 3 : Reproduction in Animals (I-Science)
Chapter 4 : Reproduction in Plants  (I-Science)

P6
Wednesday (24 April 2013)
8.00 - 9.00 a.m
Topics:
 Chapter 4 : Food Preservations (I-Science)
Chapter 5 : Waste Management (I-Science)
Chapter 4 : Environment (I-Science)
 Chapter 5 : The Web of Life (I-Science)

Ok..please do your revision and study smart, ok ??
All the best !!






No comments:

Post a Comment