Wednesday 6 February 2013

Check It Out !!

Hi my dearest kids !!

For my hyperactive P3 kids..
Here's Teacher Iza provide you a link about our previous lesson on Living Things and Non-Living Things topic..do you still remember how to classify them??
Check out this link to have a better understanding on this topic !!


For my hardworking P4 kids..
Today we've learn about how animals have their special characteristics and behaviours in order to protect themselves from danger and enemies, right??
Check out this links and try the activities provide there !!


For my lovely P5 kids..
Check out this links and try more exercises on how to construct food chains and food webs..
There's also some fun games on this topic !! Check it out !!


For my golden P6 kids..
Yesterday we've learned about types of forces around us, right !!
Lets have a better understanding on this topic by doing some quizzes provides here..
Ok?? Be more hardworking and do more exercises, my girls and boys !!
Teacher Iza really counts on you..



Till meet again.. papai!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment